Creatine and Sleep: Does Creatine Make You Sleep Less?
Creatine is a mainstream supplement in fitness. A less considered aspect is its effect on sleep.
Check out this article which covers this:
- Seems Creatine indeed may shorten deep sleep.
- However, Creatine ingestion may acutely offset some of the adverse effects of sleep loss.
- While most people use Creatine daily for several weeks to enhance exercise performance, you might also consider using Creatine acutely as an alternative to stimulants like caffeine.
- If you take Creatine and it messes with your sleep, you may want to take it in the morning.
- If you feel the sleep disruption impairs your health and performance, you should probably stop taking it.
For any questions or feedback, please leave a comment below.