We recently launched our QuarantineFit.Life bodyweight workout plan. QuarantineFit.Life is a home exercise program which delivers daily workouts and health hacks to emerge fitter and healthier from the quarantine than you entered. It provides:
- Daily home bodyweight workout plan to your phone or browser
- Detailed workout explanations by video (no equipment needed)
- Daily health and nutrition tips
In our earlier article How To Stay Fit And Healthy Despite Quarantine we discussed more details about why we launched this program and its contents. In this post we will describe how to use the program and enjoy its benefits.
Getting access to our home exercise program
Getting access to the program is straightforward. After you signed up, you receive an email from us with instructions about how to download our app and configure some basic settings. Only takes a couple of minutes and you are good to go.
The main features of the home exercise program
Our app is very simple and focuses on the essentials, which are daily workouts and daily health tips. In this section we cover the main features and how to consume them:
- App introduction and short overview of the main screen
- How to consume the different workout routines
- How to consume the workout explainer videos
- How to use the calendar
- How to access the daily health tips
- How to message your coach via the app
We have corresponding videos collected in a YouTube playlist.
App introduction and short overview of the main screen
In the first video of a series we give an introduction and short overview of the app.
How to consume the different workout routines
In part 2 of our series of videos we cover the different workout routines and how they can be consumed.
How to consume the workout explainer videos
In this video we cover how to consume the workout explainer videos.
How to use the calendar
This is part 4 of our series and explains how to use the calendar.
How to access the daily health tips
In part 5 we show how to access the daily health tips.
How to message your coach via the app
This is the sixth and last part of our series of videos and covers how to message your coach via the app.
Optional program features
The app has a lot of additional features, which you can use but are entirely optional. These features include:
- Tracking of all sorts of body statistics such body weight, body fat, body measures (like circumference of waist or thighs), sleep, heart rate, or steps.
- Taking progress photos
- Logging nutritional infos (like kcal or macros consumed) or exercise data such as weight, reps or sets
- Integrating with other apps, devices or platforms like Apple Watch/Health, Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, Facebook, Withings etc.
In addition at any time you can customize the workouts and add or remove exercises. If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us.
How can I get access to the QuarantineFit.Life home exercise program?
You can choose between two QuarantineFit.Life plans -- The Quick Fix or The Survivor. Both offer the exact same service just different duration (1 month vs. 3 months). And all of this at half of the cost of one single pizza delivery.
QuarantineFit.Life is for everyone fed up with the quarantine. Our program delivers daily workouts and health hacks to emerge fitter and healthier from it than you entered. If you are interested, get it here. If you want to receive updates, join our newsletter or contact us for any other questions or feedback.